The Senior Human Resources Associate - Staffing will report directly to our Staffing Lead for India in Human Resources and will support all aspects of understanding and recording consulting staff resource availability and skill inventory activities in the ZS office. This includes working closely with the staff to understand their project experiences, current and future availability, skills, and developmental goals. In addition to understanding these, the staff liaison is responsible for updating the appropriate tools and ensuring communication with the relevant scheduling leads and other HR team members as appropriate.
To understand and record, using the appropriate tools, the following for the consulting staff in the Pune office
Current and future staffing levels as they evolve over the project duration and staffing constraints, if any
Developmental goals and expertise areas
• Make scheduling tool assignments as needed in coordination with the scheduling lead
• Monitor hours reports and highlight exceptions to appropriate people
• Conduct periodic training on staffing tools and process for new staff
• Monitor and facilitate staffing transitions for long-term staffed roles
• Collaborate with wider HR team to support staffing, learning and HR iniatives
Disclaimer: Navedas Technology Solutions has taken all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on Naukriforwomen.com is bona fide. All Applicants are advised to research the authenticity of advertisers independently. Navedas shall not have any responsibility in this regard. We also recommend that you visit Terms and Conditions for more comprehensive information on this aspect.